As the title states, we released the TorrentVolve Beta. There are a ton of bug fixes integrated on the project, and it has been tested extensively on Linux and Windows. Just as a note, here are some of the fixes and features we have done to the project.
- Fixed Linux issue with PHP execution so the application is completely functional under Linux.
- Server restarting concurrency issue resolved.
- Fixed Change Password allowing users to change password when they use the forgot password feature.
- Archive directory viewing with automatic zipping of directories for HTTP downloads
- ETA, peers, and torrent total displays on the home page
- Enabling and disabling automatic page refreshing
This Beta is definitely better than the previous versions of the project. Our software development team also got put into the Summit Awards.